We have subscribed to a new pre-ordering system to enable us to provide food during break and lunchtime to all students and staff while maintaining the year group bubbles. Students and staff are able to pre-order food and have it delivered to them in their bubble at break and lunch time. The process is simple and works as follows:
You are now able to login to a web portal - http://deaneshighpreorder.swift-order.co.uk/
- You can pre-order food up to two weeks in advance.
- You can check your child’s catering balance to ensure that they have sufficient funds to pre-order food. Please use Parentpay to top up your child’s Cashless Catering balance.
- You will be able to review all purchased transactions.
- For a help guide click here
Instructions to register:
- Click “Set up account”
- Enter your unique code
- Complete the next screen with your choice of email address and password
Once you are logged into the system you can pre-order food for your child.